Thursday, January 3, 2008

...

I don't really have anything to say. I just didn't want my song listed as the latest post forever.

I like being back at Taylor. I think I'm making new friends (FRIENDS: the people that are still around when its not just convenient to do so). I cannot believe people care enough about me to do things like that, and I hope that friends see that through my actions because I lack the capacity to verbalize that sometimes.


I went out to coffee tonight. I honestly think I spoke the entire time. Poor soul... its crazy though: I don't think i've met anyone this year who seemed to sincerely care so much about me without really knowing me prior to that before. I feel like thats what John means when he says in 1 John that we are to, 'walk as he walked'. That was so encouraging and so humbling, to feel sincerely cared for simply because. Very cool, and very much like Jesus.

I'm so sick of my own voice... too bad its still in my head! So i'm going to bed.

silly jess, she needs to go sweepy sweep.

No comments: